Parent Information Night
Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Place: Gallery Room, Winslow Centre
1100 Winslow Ave, Coquitlam
Time: 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:30)
There’s data, data everywhere, but what the heck can educators do with it? Teachers and Districts collect it, parents and kids provide it, but what happens next?
- How is data used to support healthy kids?
- Can data about our kids’ social and emotional needs help us prevent bullying?
- What can parents do to help?
- How can PACs be a part of the process?
- How are community tables using data from our schools?
Please register online at: http://dpac43edimdi.eventbrite.ca
Questions? Call 604-939-3690 or find us at www.dpac43.org