Here's how to get started...
- Go to http://walton.hotlunches.net/admin
- Click on "Register" button.
- Enter Access Code - this was emailed to parents on Nov 2. If you need the access code please email Connie or Fanny at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the rest of the registration form. Include your email address in order to receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child's upcoming hot lunch order.
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Walton Elementary.
- Once your child(ren) is registered, click on "Orders".
- Proceed to order the hot lunch for your child(ren).
- If you would like more information about the lunch offering please go to the Hot Lunch page at http://www.waltonpac.ca/hot-lunch.
We only accept payment for new entrée hot lunches through PayPal. You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard, or Amex), or use your own PayPal account. No cheque or cash payments will be accepted for these hot lunches. We will continue to accept cash payment for pizza hot lunches on the day of the hot lunch.
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending the school, prior to ordering hot lunches. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
**Please Note: If you experience any issues with your PayPal account, please contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.